Type2 Thermostatic Vertical Heating Element 900W is an electric thermostatic heating element for towel rails / radiators that can only be fitted vertical.
This heating element can be incorporated into the existing central heating radiator or operate independently*.
They can easily cope with the problem of heating rooms out of the heating season.
Length of resistance is 440mm.
- Supply voltage: 230 Volts
- Operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C.
- Save electric energy thanks to smooth temperature adjustment
- 1/2 Inch threaded connectors
- Anti-freeze function: Protects your radiator should the temperature drop below 0⁰C
The heaters are equipped with a mechanical control system which allows for a smooth temperature adjustment within the range of 0–65°C.
*To operate independently of a central heating system, it is recommended that your towel rail or radiator is filled with an inert fluid to prevent corrosion. When buying a towel rail or radiator from us, we can offer this service as an extra option to all applicable products. Please view our fluid filling service details.
The benefits of Fluid Filling Service is listed below ;
- Peace of mind
- Time saving
- Combined warranty for radiator/towel rail and heating element
- Radiator/towel rail arrives ready to install