The Horizontal Thermostatic Electric Heating Element 600-900W is an electric heating element for aluminium and column radiators. This heating element can be incorporated into the existing central heating radiator or operate independently*. They can easily cope with the problem of heating rooms out of the heating season.
- Supply voltage: 230 Volts
- Operating temperature: adjustable within 0–65 °C.
- Save electric energy thanks to smooth temperature adjustment
- 1/2 Inch threaded connectors
- Anti-freeze function: Protects your radiator should the temperature drop below 0
The heaters are equipped with a mechanical control system which allows for a smooth temperature adjustment within the range of 0–65°C. When purchasing a heating element, remember to select it according to the radiator’s power. As a guideline, the following guide may help…
- Radiator / Towel Rail output 0 – 350 Watts: Choose a 300 Watt Heater
- Radiator / Towel Rail output 350 – 550 Watts: Choose a 600 Watt Heater
- Radiator / Towel Rail output 500 – 850 Watts: Choose a 900 Watt Heater(this product)
*To operate independently of a central heating system, it is recommended that your towel rail or radiator is filled with an inert fluid to prevent corrosion. When buying a towel rail or radiator from us, we will offer this service as an extra option to all applicable products