The Cabriolet Flipper Wet Room Glass Screen Showers are a designer showering solution for todays modern home. Designed to work on a stone shower tray or in a wet room environment, this walk in enclosure comes with a ‘flipper panel’ which deflects shower spray away from the bathroom floor, whilst providing good access when swung out of the way. Delivered direct to your door in our own vehicles, from stock, we can have this showering solution in your home in a matter of days.
Glass Panel Specifications
The Cabriolet walk in glass panels are made from 8mm toughened safety glass and stand 1950mm high (excluding tray height). Both the front and end glass panels are supplied with a wall profile and a wall fixing bar.
- 8mm Tempered Safety Glass
- Chrome Effect Shower Door Frame Profile
- Rotating Flipper Panel 300mm Wide
- We suggest a 500mm wide minimum access width
- Aluminium profile that will not rust
- Modern support bars
- 1950mm Glass Screen Height (excludes tray)
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- Can be used without the tray in a wet room
Shower Tray Specifications
The Rectangular Stone Resin Shower Trays is a shower tray built around a solid stone resin base, finsihed with an acrylic surface coating for that ‘warm to touch’ feeling supplied with a 90mm Waste hole, and can be fitted with an easy plumb riser kit, ideal for when the waste water pipe cannot be installed beneath ground level
- Stone based shower tray for a solid and reliable base to shower on
- Very easy to keep clean
- Supplied with 90mm waste hole
- Optional riser kit for easy plumb requirements (see related items)
Configure your perfect showering area to meet your bathrooms requirements above.