The original shower panelling product, our Breeze Marble Cream Shower Panel has a plywood core with a Marble Cream Laminate face.
- Seamless Panelling effect with tongue and groove edges (no ‘H’ connections required)
- Durable product with a hardwearing face
- Panel Size: 600mm Wide – 2430mm High
- Can be bonded straight to the wall if wall is true and straight.
- Can be bonded to a timber frame work
- We only recommend our own sealant and adhesives to be used
- CHEAPER AND EASIER THAN TILING
- Full instructions provided
Shower Panel Extrusions
The Breeze shower Panels are connected together with a tongue and groove system in the panelling. External and Internal extrusions, and end ‘C’ extrusions are available to help install this system. Select the type, colour and quantity you require from the menus above to add to your order.
Batch Shading Advice.
As with all decorative products, difference in shading can occur between batches. Please ensure you order enough for the job in hand (order alittle more than you think). When you take delivery – please check the shades and colours onsite before installation – after installation we cannot replace shower panels.
When installing the Breeze Shower Panels, we only recommend our products. They have been tried and tested to adhere the panels to a straight wall or wooden frame in accordance with our instructions. Add them to your order above.