This Doc-M Pack is a collection of bathroom sanitaryware items that conform to building regulations. Modern in design, this LANTAC approved Doc M Pack with low level toilet ensures that a bathroom for a disabled person can be comfortable experience, whilst still ensuring accessibility is not compromised.
- Low Level Toilet Pan*: (450mm High, 480mm High with Seat)
- Low Level Cistern: Easy flush push button operation
- Back Rest: White padded backrest
- Toilet Seat Ring: High quality toilet seat (No seat cover)
- Swing Arm Rail: Blue Swing arm rail includes toilet roll holder
- Grab Rails: 5 x blue grab rails
- Wall Mounted Basin: 1 tap hole model with no overflow, supplied with wall hangers
- Basin Mixer Tap: Easy operation lever tap with sequential flow and temperature action
- Basin Waste and Trap: Approved open grated waste and white bottle trap included
* The word Low Level refers to the toilet cistern design, being low down on the wall (some toilet designs have the cistern at a higher level). This toilet pan is higher than normal, and designed specifically for the Doc M Pack
This superb package deal comes with everything you will require to provide a toilet and basin area to building regulations, as listed above. A superb package deal that offers huge savings.